Limits of use
The site is the exclusive property of the Laboratorio Zimotecnico Italiano Srl All the contents of the pages of the site are protected by Copyright © The user declares to possess the rights and the legal capacity to use the Site in accordance with the conditions of use of the same. All rights reserved. All contents cannot, either totally or partially, be copied, reproduced, transferred, published and distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of the company; only the storage of contents on the computer of those who access them or the printing of extracts of the pages of the same for personal use only are allowed . The user is not authorized to modify, copy, transmit, display, execute, reproduce, publish, authorize, create material from the transfer or sale of information, software, products or services obtained on the site. The brands, logos and any other distinctive signs that appear on the site are owned by the company; therefore, the same cannot be used in any way, in any form and in any medium without the prior written consent of the company.
Information on the protection of personal data
The data collected at all commercial and assistance and consultancy levels are used exclusively for the internal use of our Company in a protected form and will never be delivered to third parties.
WHO WE ARE
Laboratorio Zimotecnico Italiano Srl (hereafter the "Company" ), with registered office in Camaiore - Lucca, Via Montecavallo, 10 - CF and PI 02308480488 CCIAA Lu 212629, in carrying out its business, pays the utmost attention to security and confidentiality of the personal data of its customers.
The Company is the Data Controller of the personal data collected on this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA REGARDING IT CAN BE COLLECTED
The following categories of personal data concerning you may be collected:
- - Contact data - information related to name, place and date of birth, tax code, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address .
- - Interests - information you provide us with regarding your interests, including the products you are interested in.
- - Other personal data - information that you provide us with regarding your date of birth, education or professional situation.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects and processes your personal data in the following circumstances:
- - if you register on the website / download our APP to use its features;
- - for the purchase of our products;
- - if you respond to our marketing campaigns, for example by filling in a response form, or by entering data on one of our websites ;
Please help us keep your personal data up to date by informing us of any changes.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED
a) Establishment and execution of contractual relationships and consequent obligations, including communication relating to services (for example to execute purchase orders)
The Company can process your contact data for the purpose of establishing and executing contractual relationships, for the provision of the requested services and for responding to reports and complaints.
The Company may also use your contact data, and in particular your email address , to provide you with information relating to the service.
Prerequisite for processing : fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The provision of data is mandatory to manage the contractual relationship; otherwise we will not be able to take it.
b) Operational management and purposes strictly connected to it for access to the website, in particular to the reserved areas of the same.
The Company collects your contact data and website usage data to allow you to access your personal area in order to: (i) download documents from your personal area relating to the services you have purchased; (ii) to process other requests made through the website.
Prerequisite for processing : fulfillment of contractual obligations.
The provision of data is mandatory to respond to your requests; otherwise we will not be able to take it.
c) Marketing to respond to your needs and to provide you with promotional offers also in line with your preferences
The Company may process your Contact Data for marketing and advertising communication purposes, aimed at informing you about sales promotional initiatives, carried out through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other massive messaging tools, push notifications , etc. ) and traditional methods of contact (for example, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, where you give us specific consent.
The Company may also process the contact data, your interests and the other personal data you wish to give us, to send you commercial communications in line with your preferences, on the basis of a specific customer profile, where you provide us with further appropriate consent.
Prerequisite for processing : consent
Failure to provide it does not have consequences on contractual relationships.
Consent can be revoked at any time
d) Execution for third parties of marketing activities on products and services of Group companies and also of third parties
The Company decides not to process your Contact Data on behalf of third parties, for marketing activities on products and services provided by other Companies.
e) Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court
The Company collects your Contact Data to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend its right in court
Prerequisite for processing: legal obligations, which the Company is obliged to comply with.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
The Company uses all the security measures necessary to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
All your personal data are stored on our protected servers (or suitably archived hard copies) or on those of our suppliers or our commercial partners, and are accessible and usable according to our standards and our security policies (or equivalent standards). for our suppliers or business partners).
Where we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you access to our website, applications or services that we provide, you will be responsible for the secrecy of this password and for compliance with any other security procedures of to which we gave you news.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore if personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will keep such data until the purpose with the longer term ceases, however we will no longer process personal data for that purpose whose retention period has ceased.
We limit access to your personal data only to those who need to use it for relevant purposes.
Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis for their conservation, are irreversibly anonymised (and in this way can be stored) or destroyed safely
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations : the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case no later than the following 10 years, in order to verify any pending issues including accounting documents (e.g. invoices).
- Operational management and purposes strictly connected to it for access to the website : the data processed for this purpose may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case no later than the following 10 years.
- Purpose of customer satisfaction surveys : the data processed for this purpose may be kept for 24 months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receive further communications).
- In the case of disputes : in the event that we defend ourselves or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may retain the personal data that we consider reasonably necessary to process for these purposes, for the time in which this claim can be pursued.
WHO WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Only duly authorized employees can have access to your personal data.
The contact details of the Company, as the data controller, and of the personal data protection officer (DPO) can be requested at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO ADVANCE COMPLAINTS BEFORE THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Under certain conditions you have the right to ask the Company:
- - the copy of the personal data you have provided us (so-called portability),
- - the correction of the data in our possession,
- - the cancellation of any data for which we no longer have any legal basis for processing,
- - opposition to processing where required by applicable law
- - the revocation of your consent, if the treatment is based on consent;
- - the limitation of the way in which we process your personal data, within the limits set by the legislation for the protection of personal data.
The exercise of these rights is subject to some exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests (for example the maintenance of professional secrecy). In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be our responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and we will reply to you, as a rule, within a month.
For any complaints or reports on how we process your data, we will make every effort to respond to your concerns. However, if you wish, you can forward your complaints or your reports to the authority responsible for data protection, using the relevant contact details: Guarantor for the protection of personal data - Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 - 00186 ROME - Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785 - Telephone: (+39) 06.696771 - E-mail: email@example.com - Certified mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .